The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000 or at approximately 2021-12-09 20:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of all tokens on the ETH network will be suspended from 2021-12-09 19:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Ethereum network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Coineal will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and other ERC-20 tokens in their accounts.
- The Ethereum network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will re-open deposits and withdrawals for ETH and all ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable.
Crypto assets are innovative investment products with high price fluctuations and high investment risks. Please ensure a thorough understanding of crypto assets before making investment decisions and use extreme caution when doing so.
Telegram Global: https://t.me/Coineal
Coineal APP Download