| What is Alias and Memo?
1. Alias(Address Note)
- Alias is mainly used to identify the destination of the coin and token.
* Usually, when registering a withdrawal address, enter the destination or recipient's name of the withdrawal address.
- If you enter Alias and register withdrawal address, the name of the address is registered as follows.
In the case of some cryptocurrencies, deposit can be reflected only by entering a memo along with the withdrawal address when withdrawing.
- Memo: Tag, a digital string that guarantees the uniqueness of the deposit address, and is displayed along with the deposit address.
- In case of cryptocurrency using memo, a field for entering memo is added when registering withdrawal address.
*The cryptocurrency in which the memo is used is not reflected in the depository exchange or wallet if the memo is not entered.