If you met the following conditions, please reset Google verification:
The system prompts the Google verification code error:
- Please make sure your phone time is in line with the network time. And the error is no more than 30 seconds.
- Please confirm you have verified the Google Authenticator and you can get the code.
- Please close your Google Authenticator and try it again at intervals. Don't ask too many requests at the same time.
- Delete the account and verify again.
- If the issue still exists, please provide your account number, name and real-name verification certificate number. Once we confirm, we will remove your Google Auth and then you can verify a new one.
1) Go to “Settings” on mobile phone > General management > Date and Time
2) Please activate the “Automatic date and time” and reboot Mobile phone.
3) Execute [Google Authenticator] and click the “More(3 dots)” button on right side of screen.
4) Click the “settings” and click “Time correction for codes”.
5) Click the “Sync now” for adjust the Date/Time and “Okay”
｜If the Google activation failure error is confirmed even after setting the time synchronization, please follow the procedure below.
STEP 1. Log out
-Please log out of the account that is logged in to the Coineal website.
STEP 2. Click "Forget Password?" on the login screen
STEP 3. Enter the account information on the [Forgot password?] screen and click [Reset password] to change the password.
STEP 4. Log in to Coineal and Click [Account].
STEP 5. Click [Security Settings]-[Enable Google Authentication]-"Verify"
STEP 6. Run the Google OTP app and register the QR code on the [QR code scan] screen.
STEP 7. When OTP registration is successfully completed, a message appears in the upper right corner of the screen.