EOS blockchain explorer : https://bloks.io/
1. Enter TXID (transaction ID) into the search box at the top of the screen and click Search.
2. TXID (transaction ID) information
- 1. Block height with TXID
- 2. Deposit address
- 3. memo (tag code)
3. For EOS, you need to check the number of checks by the difference between the height of the block containing the TXID and the latest block.
* Height of recently created block as seen on the main screen of https://bloks.io/
For example, if the height of the latest block is the 1000th block and the TXID of the transmitted EOS is included in the 900th block, 100 confirmations have been completed.
*When depositing EOS with a Coineal account, more than 10 confirmations are required on the blockchain, and the deposit is completed only when the deposit address and tag code (6 digits) are entered at the withdrawal platform.
If you have not entered a tag code or entered another tag code, please contact us by entering in the "Coineal login ID (email or phone number), TXID (transaction ID), deposit address, deposit amount" through the "Support" service on the homepage.