Binary Tree Member Guide 1
[Binary tree member addition range]
1. Direct introduction: The member's account registered with his/her invitation code
2. Sub-account: Sub-account that you purchased the plan and added to the tree
3. Sub direct introduction: Member's account added by registering with the invitation code of the sub-account purchased by the person
*After the binary tree has been added, it cannot be modified or changed.
[Binary tree page access method]
1. www.coineal.com Login
2. Click the upper CNV menu
3. Click'Binary Tree' on the left menu
[Add binary tree member]
STEP 1. Check the number of people that can be placed in the binary tree
STEP 2. Add team members to the binary tree
1. Click the gray '+' button
2. Select the member to add and click the'Next' button.
Icon: The member holding the binary tree is displayed.
3. Select 'Plan' > Click 'OK'
Recommended: Select all plans.
4. Select 'Yes' when checking binary tree formation
Important: After adding the binary, it cannot be changed.
5. The selected member has been added.
Binary tree reference documentation: