In case of not receiving text message,
It may be a problem on the mobile phone network, and when receiving SMS continuously (every 10 minutes is recommended), it may be classified as spam and blocked.
In this case, follow the steps below to solve the problem.
1. Check the signal strength of the mobile phone, move the signal to a good location, and try again.
2. Please check the payment status so that you can use the mobile phone normally.
3. Check the cell phone spam block list, block list on the mobile blocker software, etc.
4. Reboot your phone and try again.
SMS messages sent from coineal are overseas messages and may be delayed or blocked depending on the policy and situation of domestic carriers.
If you still cannot receive the SMS verification code, we will help you change the way you receive the verification code by email.
Please send us the following information
SETP 1. Please fill out the form below in email.
(Coineal Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|-Name (KYC Same):
-Mobile Phone Number :
-Linked email address:
-ID card number (same KYC):
SETP 2. Please fill out the sentence below in handwritten form, and take the photo with the paper in one hand and the ID card (KYC) in one hand.
4. "I wish to change sms code verification to email verification."
We will delete your phone number from our system and keep your email, so all verification is made through Email.
If the information what you sent is not enough or not matched, we will ask you to provide information again in proper. In this case, will take more time to complete.