Coineal is expected to upgrade a new version (website v2.0 and v3.0) and improve the user's security level on Jul. 10, 2020.
After the application of the new security features, the platform will be safer to trade.
Please remember to bind your email address to your account, if you have not done so already.
The following is the details of security upgrades.
[Main Security Update]
1. New Device
When login with a New Device, the user must enter in both Google authentication code and SMS/Email verification code.
- For all New device login, require additional verification code (Email or SMS).
- If it is an abnormal login, the user can verify the email and click [Disable the Account] to lock the account immediately, and contact customer service timely.
- Customer service will verify the identity with your photo ID, and will release your account promptly
2. Anti-phishing Code
Anti-phishing code is the code the user register on their account to avoid any phishing email sent to the user impersonating Coineal. Once the user setup the Anti-Phishing Code, the user can identify the email sent from Coineal.
3. Add security tips
We added security tips to remind users:
- A pop-up window for official website
- Risk level page after login
4. Phishing Site Alert
Please note you are entering the official Coineal Website by checking the URL.
5. Withdrawal suspension application
Changes to the Account
24 Hour Suspension
Email or Phone number Change
24 Hour suspension with no early release
Real name verification
If you have any questions about Coineal Security Update, please contact us.
Customer Service: https://support.coineal.com/hc/en-001/requests/new