| If you met the following conditions, please reset Google verification:
The system prompts the Google verification code error:
- Please make sure your phone time is in line with the network time. And the error is no more than 30 seconds.
- Please confirm you have verified the Google Authenticator and you can get the code.
- Please close your Google Authenticator and try it again at intervals. Don't ask too many requests at the same time.
- Delete the account and verify again.
- If the issue still exists, please provide your account number, name and real-name verification certificate number. Once we confirm, we will remove your Google Auth and then you can verify a new one.
1) Go to “Settings” on mobile phone > General management > Date and Time
2) Please activate the “Automatic date and time” and reboot Mobile phone.
3) Execute [Google Authenticator] and click the “More(3 dots)” button on right side of screen.
4) Click the “settings” and click “Time correction for codes”.
5) Click the “Sync now” for adjust the Date/Time and “Okay”
| If the Google activation failure error is confirmed even after setting the time synchronization, please follow the procedure below.
STEP 1. Logout
-Please logout of the account that is login to the Coineal website.
STEP 2. Click "Forget Password?" on the login screen
STEP 3. Enter the account information on the [Forgot password?] screen and click [Reset password] to change the password.
STEP 4. Login to Coineal and Click [Account].
STEP 5. Click [Security Settings]-[Enable Google Authentication]-"Verify"
STEP 6. Run the Google OTP app and register the QR code on the [QR code scan] screen.
STEP 7. When OTP registration is successfully completed, a message appears in the upper right corner of the screen.