If you met the following conditions, please reset Google verification:
- The system prompts the Google verification code error:
- Please make sure your phone time is in line with the network time. And the error is no more than 30 seconds.
- Please confirm you have verified the Google Authenticator and you can get the code.
- Please close your Google Authenticator and try it again at intervals. Don't ask too many requests at the same time.
- Delete the account and verify again.
- If the issue still exists, please provide your account number, name and real-name verification certificate number. Once we confirm, we will remove your Google Auth and then you can verify a new one.