Your Real-name authentication(KYC) may have the following problems:
- Incorrect format of the third photo. The photo needs to hold the ID card and a handwritten note which includes: name, date and "Coineal" and needs to show the whole face and arms.
- Incomplete or unclear of ID card picture information.
- Those born before 1950 do not support for the time being.
- One ID card can only authenticate one account.
- Please make sure the required contents of your valid document is clearly recognizable, supports JPG/PNG/JPEG formats only. The size couldn't be more than 3MB.