1. Account Freeze: If the following conditions apply, your account will be locked according to Coineal's policy.
- If you click the [Stop] button in the new device authentication email
- If you repeatedly enter the wrong password
- If the abnormal transaction detection system detects it as a risk account
- When KYC verification is completed (withdrawal freeze for 24 hours for security reasons)
- Frequent order cancellation
2. Coineal's risk control system : It is based on deep machine learning, so there are not many hard and fast rules. We mainly evaluate the user's trading behavior. If your trading behavior deviates far from the behavior of ordinary users, it may be banned by the system for a week to a month. The system will unfreeze it automatically when it expires.
We have customized different penalty mechanisms for the system, which we call penalty scores. When your trading behavior deviates from the behavior of ordinary users, you will be given different penalty scores.
- In the case of frequent requests to sell the highest price or buy the lowest price
- In case of frequent order cancellation requests
- If the order success rate is very low
*Order success rate = order success quantity/(order success quantity + order cancellation quantity)
- When the order completion amount is very low
*Completion Amount = Order Completion Amount/(Order Completion Amount + Order Cancellation Amount)
- When trading with NEAL tokens, the above rules apply more strictly.
If your account freeze lasts for more than one month, please contact please contact customer service.