1. I made a transaction from Coineal to another Exchange/Wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
If you encounter an issue where your withdrawal is missing, please check the corresponding log in the [Withdrawals History] page in your Liquidities first.
Normally, a TxID will be generated as fast as possible, indicating that Coineal has begun the transfer on the corresponding blockchain. When you see the TxID, please copy the TxID to check its status and confirmations on the blockchain. Here are the steps to follow when checking the confirmations:
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction has not yet been confirmed, please be patient and wait for the confirmation process to complete.
- If the blockchain showed that the transaction is already confirmed, which means that Coineal has transferred coins successfully and cannot do anything to help you. If you still had issues, please negotiate to the owner of the destination address.
- If a TxID has not been generated for 6 hours yet after clicking the email link to confirm the withdrawal, please
We’ll try best to solve it as soon as possible.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
The deposit hasn't been credited: https://support.coineal.com/hc/en-001/articles/360022989414