When recharging digital currency to Coineal from a platform, why does the platform notice that the deposit is successful, but after a long time, Coineal has not yet arrived?
A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain.
Once a transaction is on the blockchain, it will still take a variable amount of time to confirm and post to the destination exchange. Different blockchains require different amounts of “confirmations” before a transaction is verified.
It is not uncommon for a blockchain to be congested with many transactions, causing unexpected/unusual delays in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TXID) to follow the status on the blockchain.
- If your transaction shows “unconfirmed” on its blockchain, this is beyond our control. Please wait for the transaction to be processed on the blockchain. Once it is included in the blockchain, it will begin to produce confirmations.
- For BTC and Bitcoin-based projects, your transaction should arrive on Coineal by 1 confirmation.
- For ETH and most other projects(quicker to confirm), it should arrive by 30 confirmations.
- For USDT(Tether), your transaction should arrive on Coineal by 6 confirmations.
- If you have sent to Coineal from another exchange but not received a TxID, please contact customer service for that exchange.
Noted: If the transaction is confirmed by Blockchain but not be credited to your Coineal account, please click the link: https://coineal.jinshuju.com/f/MPIDys to fill in the relevant information.