1. Please log in to the APP first, click on "Account" in the lower right corner, then click your account to find "Google Authentication".
2. Please click “Unverified” to download Google Authenticator and enable Google verification.
3. Open Google Authenticator, fill in the account number and key as required.
4. After you verify it successful, the Google Authenticator will display the 6 digit password. Then please return to the Coineal APP and input the Google verification code to complete the verification.
1. Please log in Coineal first.
2. After you log in, please click your account.
3. Please choose “Account” to enable Google Authenticator.
4. Please follow the webpage tips and the steps to complete the Google verification.
1) Download and install Google Authenticator;
2) Use Google Authenticator to scan the QR code or enter the KEY manually;
3) Please input your login password;
4) Fill in a blank 6-digit verification code generated by the Google Authenticator APP on your mobile phone;
5) Click “Enable Google Authenticator”.
5. It is highly recommended that you save the key or QR code when you bind your Google verification code. If the phone or key is lost, you can re-bind it on your new phone.
6. After logging in or other security operations in Coineal, you will need to fill in the corresponding 6 digits in the Google Authenticator APP. The verification code changes once every 30 seconds. Please pay attention to the latest verification code.
7. If you want to remove your Google Authenticator and you didn’t backup key or QR code, please send your request, IDcard/Passport photo and phone number to us to apply for removing the Google Authenticator. After the customer service staff has processed it, you can verify a new Google Authenticator.
If the system prompted: Google Authenticator verified failed, Google verification code is incorrect or expired. Please click the link:https://support.coineal.com/hc/en-001/articles/360025732094 check the reason.