*Note: Google Official 2-factor authentication (OTP) setup guide
STEP 1. Log in to the Coineal webpage and go to your account page.
1. Account Page (https://www.coineal.com/uhome/personal)
2. Click the [Verify] button of Google Authentication in the security settings.
STEP 2. Complete the Google Authentication (OTP) setup by following the 3 steps specified on the Google Authentication screen.
1. Install the Google OTP APP on your smartphone.
2. Run the Google OTP APP installed on your smartphone and scan the QR code.
3. Enter the login password and Enter the 6-digit number on the Google OTP APP, and then press the [Submit] button.
STEP 3. If you see the "success: Google Authentication Enabled" message, the Google authentication setup in your account is complete.
-If Google authentication was completed, the button in the Google authentication item would have been changed to [Disable].
1. Please log in to the APP first, click on "Account" in the lower right corner, then click your account to find "Google Authentication".
2. Please click “Unverified” to download Google Authenticator and enable Google verification.
3. Open Google Authenticator, fill in the account number and key as required.
4. After you verify it successful, the Google Authenticator will display the 6 digit password. Then please return to the Coineal APP and input the Google verification code to complete the verification.
If the system prompted: Google Authenticator verified failed, Google verification code is incorrect or expired. Please click the link:https://support.coineal.com/hc/en-001/articles/360025732094 check the reason.