1. If you purchase a $300 mining plan, it will automatically be applied to the lowest level "Civilian".
2. In order to reach the desired level, each level have to fill up the upgrade conditions.
[ To upgrade Knight ]
*The level upgrade conditions of Knight : Accumulated purchase amount more than $600 in the main account
1. We purchase an additional $300 plan through the "Purchase more plans >>"menu.
2. You can see that the main account has been changed to "Knight" at the time of purchase.
3. You can check the Upgrade Condition was filled up on the " Upgrade Level " page .
[To upgrade Baron]
* The level upgrade conditions of Baron :
- Accumulated purchase amount more than $600 in the main account
- More than 5 Knights in the team tree
- Effective Team performance of level upgrade more than $7200
1. Please create 5 Knights as invite other users to the team tree or create a sub-account.
2. Please check the level upgrade page.
- Currently, it appears that you didn't fill up the $7200 Effective Team Performance for the level upgrade.
3. You have to purchase additional mining plans from your main account, invited friends or sub-accounts for achieve the $7200 of effective Team Performance for level upgrade.
4. If you fill up the Upgrade Conditions , the main account will be upgraded to "Baron".
* Team performance in the team tree and the Effective Team Performance conditions for level upgrades are different.
> Team performance in the team tree
100% account purchase + 100% purchase of each group leg
(Green box in the photo, total purchase amount of the mining plan purchased by my Team Tree members including own)
> Effective Team performance conditions for level upgrade
Maximum on each group leg performance = 50% of the team performance required for the rank upgrade
The sum of the upper limit of the purchase amount recognized for each leg to achieve the level-up condition of the main account.
*Example) When the main account upgrades the level from "Knight" to "Baron"
Effective Team Performance Requirements for "Baron" = $7200
-If you purchase $7200 from the lower L leg (blue box) (50% of the level upgrade team performance condition, $3600 is recognized)
-Even if the sub-account purchases more than $7200, the actual team performance amount applied to the level upgrade condition is up to $3600
-However, for the main account, 100% of the purchase amount is applied to the Effective team performance amount for level upgrade.